SRES | CPRES | REALTOR®
I Am Listening...
My basic philosophy of “Treating others as I would want to be treated” has been the cornerstone of my professional relationships. I find that for me, exceptional service begins and ends with listening to my clients.
If you need a REALTOR® who thinks outside the box, is experienced, honest, extremely hardworking, smart, and committed to personalized service, then I am the real estate consultant for you.
I have over 20 years of marketing and sales experience including assistant director of a house museum, a corporate sales manager for Intercontinental Hotels, and a fine art marketing representative. I have been representing Buyers and Sellers of property in the Metro Atlanta Market as a licensed REALTOR® since 2006. For five years, I was a Managing Broker for PEMCO Realty, a brokerage owned by Honolulu based, PEMCO Ltd. My real estate training has included:
• Membership in the Institute for Marketing Luxury Properties
• How to create effective marketing strategies for property owners
• Certified Relocation Specialist (CRS), assisting employees of Fortune 500 Companies with their search and purchase of property in Metro Atlanta
• Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), assisting families with the sale of trust or probate related property and senior transition property
• Georgia Real Estate Commission requirements for becoming a licensed broker
I am a native of Youngstown, Ohio and a graduate of Kent State University. Atlanta has been my home since 1977.