My basic philosophy of “Treating others as I would want to be treated” has been the cornerstone of my professional relationships. I find that for me, exceptional service begins and ends with listening to my clients.
If you need a REALTOR® who thinks outside the box, is experienced, honest, extremely hardworking, smart, and committed to personalized service, then I am the real estate consultant for you.
I have over 20 years of marketing and sales experience including assistant director of a house museum, a corporate sales manager for Intercontinental Hotels, and a fine art marketing representative. I have been representing Buyers and Sellers of property in the Metro Atlanta Market as a licensed REALTOR® since 2006. For five years, I was a Managing Broker for PEMCO Realty, a brokerage owned by Honolulu based, PEMCO Ltd. My real estate training has included:
• Membership in the Institute for Marketing Luxury Properties
• How to create effective marketing strategies for property owners
• Certified Relocation Specialist (CRS), assisting employees of Fortune 500 Companies with their search and purchase of property in Metro Atlanta
• Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), assisting families with the sale of trust or probate related property and senior transition property
• Georgia Real Estate Commission requirements for becoming a licensed broker
I am a native of Youngstown, Ohio and a graduate of Kent State University. Atlanta has been my home since 1977.
“Ms. Williams, we want to thank you again for your help and support. We gladly recommend your Services, for both a conventional/traditional seller and/or short sale, either as the sellers agent (as you Provided, for with this circumstance) or as the buyer’s agent (as you did for us when we moved to
— Brian and Lora
“Gloria Williams was my REALTOR® when we sold my Mom's house. She was professional, knowledgeable about the market, and always available for any questions about the process. She worked closely with me to price the property at the right, fair market value, and the house sold within 50 days for the full asking price and multiple offers! I strongly recommend Gloria. She is a warm, highly ethical REALTOR® who knows her business! “